Archive for January, 2013
Well, Christmas and New Years is officially over. And we are about to end the first week of the new month in 2013.
What are you guys’ goals and desires for this New Year of 2013 ??
Do some of you want to lose a large amount of weight or maybe a just a few inches around the hips and thighs or maybe you want to cut down on the sugar and junk food in your diet and become that much more healthier !
Maybe you have an end result with all this ,like becoming more attractive to the opposite sex, maybe get more dates, or just maybe you want to see your spouse’s face when you look like a knockout !
We all might have somewhat different goals but in the end it comes down to being healthy and being at a weight which you can be proud. This is pretty much desired by most of us !!
And I think all this over rides everything including building up your and improving relationships. Because in the end if you are really unhealthy having a relationship or becoming prosperous will not matter as you will be too sick to pursue such endeavors.
So for 2013 let’s think about ways you can increase your fitness and shed the pounds off.
1. Join a gym or have your own home gym with only a few dumb bells needed.
2. Eat more lean proteins like fish and sirloin, good carbs like carrots and oranges, whole grains, some dairy products like cottage cheese, and just the right amount of fats like cashews.
3. Try to do 30 minutes of exercising 3 times a week and only 3 times a week. That is all you will need. Walking, Swimming,circuit weight training are a few good ones.
4. Mediating and visualization are very effective. Meditating includes doing relaxed breathing in a quiet place and think about nothing but the air coming thru your nostrils and going out through your mouth
5. Finally, get plenty of Sleep. At least 7 hours of deep sleep per night !!
Follow these steps and your 2013 we get off to a fantastic start.